Currently, Patersons is seeking expressions of interest from established Wealth Management Professionals.
In this role, you will be provided with a stable, flexible and highly supportive environment that fosters trust, security and growth and allows you the freedom to run your business the way you want to.
We pride ourselves in offering:
- A supportive and stable management team with key offices in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Canberra, Adelaide and various regional centres;
- Access to a highly regarded team of in-house Research Analysts;
- Access to regular deal flow through from our active Corporate Finance department;
- A highly attractive remuneration structure focused on incentives and rewards; and
- Business Development professionals and support in Superannuation, Cash and Fixed Interest, International Equities, Financial Planning and other related products.
Patersons is committed to developing a staff culture of camaraderie, with a focus on delivering the best outcomes to our clients. In addition to fulfilling the necessary skill set, all team members must display a sense of ability to deliver on our core values:
•Trusted • Transparent • Accountable • Connected • Warm • Proactive
If you are driven by success and focused on high quality full service delivery, don't miss your chance to join a high profile organisation committed to helping you grow your business.